I Heart Gregory Gorgeous & Update

Hi everyone! Wow. I haven't posted in the past two weeks and I am so happy to see that I reached my milestone goal for this year. I now have over 1,000 page views. I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has come to visit the blog and I look forward to expanding and including more of my own original content in the future! Another thing I wanted to update before getting to today's content is that I haven't forgotten about the Makeup for Dark Skinned Women series. I have content lined up for the series but things have been so hectic that I have not had time to actually create the posts (plus I've been sidebarring and focusing on other content that I love). I'll get back to the Makeup for Dark Skinned Women series next month. Now let's get on with today's content:

Sometimes I just go to YouTube for a pick me up and Gregory Gorgeous never fails with his reviews and diva-like attitude. This is a video about his life and overcoming obstacles. He really is my favorite reviewer and I'll include one of his reviews below as well so that you can experience his reviews too.






Until Next Time,
Kimmy B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment