Beauty Book Review-Makeu-Up Secrets by Jemma Kidd

Jemma Kidd’s Make-Up Secrets is by far the best book about makeup I have read so far. It was organized so well and an easy and enjoyable read. I love how Jemma breaks everything down in steps in both text and photos for you to follow along. I have a really awesome library nearby (that’s where I get most of my books) and happened to come across some great beauty books including Jemma’s Make-Up Secrets. I am going to actually buy my own copy of this book to hold on to as a reference. My favorite chapters where the lipstick and eye shadow chapters. She provides readers with some really great tips and suggestions that I’d never considered before. The other thing that I thought was priceless was the list of her favorite products in the back of the book. That is worth the purchase of the book itself to me. I’m an information junkie and she feed my need to know more about beauty and makeup. If you are someone who needs something tangible to guide you as you figure out makeup, pick up a copy of this book. I also suggest this book for young girls who are just getting started with makeup for the first time. Jemma’s book will help them avoid some of the mistakes that many of us make when we are experimenting with makeup for the first time. I give Jemma Kidd Make-Up Secrets  five out of five stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment