Makeup for Dark Skinned Women-SongBirdDiva4Life

I am doing yet another series. This series is about makeup for black women, especially dark skinned women. I am of a deeper complexion and really appreciate the women who have complexions similar to mine becasue it's good to see what things look like on someone with a similar or matching skin tone. This month I really feature some of my favorite yotube beauties with deeper complexions. The first person I want to share is SongBirdDiva4Life. This woman is a fashinista who knows a lot about makeup and is very passionate about her channel. I find many of  her videos to be indepth and very helpful:

This is a quick FOTD video by SongBirdDiva4Life:



Christian Louboutin 101-She is a Fashionista for real! Her shoe collection is impressive:



Massive Makeup Hall With Makeup Tips for Dark Skinned Women (Get Your Popcorn...Long Video)




Hope this is helpful :)

Kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment