Book Review: Lauren Conrad Style

I have had the pleasure of coming across two of Lauren Conrad's books in the library. Today I am reviewing Lauren Conrad Style. I found this book to be easy and enjoyable to read. Lauren gives good advice and also mentions some great websites in Lauren Conrad Style. She includes tips related to:

How to Build Your Wardrobe
Accessories
Mastering Your Closet (Organization)
Dressing for Work/School/Travel
 
If you are someone who is looking for simple advice on how to build your wardrobe or are going through a makeover (like I am), this book gives you good advice that is ideal to start with. Her book is great for building your own unique style foundation or blueprint and expanding from there. The photos in the book are gorgeous as well! I checked out Lauren Conrrad Beauty and will do a review of that book as well in an upcoming blog post.
 
Kimmy
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment