Staying Moisturized During the Winter





 
Staying Warm and Moisturized is Definitely Important During the Winter!
 
 
I have notoriously dry skin which got even worse last winter when I moved from California to the East Coast. My skin gets so dry that I sometimes get little cuts on my legs (it's bad). I'm still searching for products that get the job done but lately I have enjoyed these products and am making them staples in my beauty drawer.
 
 

 
 
To be honest I was never really a huge Bath and Body Works fan until this year. I got a sample of the Orange Ginger body cream at a hotel over the summer and was immediately hooked! I freakin' love the scent. It's musky and sweet all at the same time. I love it. It's perfect for the winter and any time of the years as far as I'm concerned. I use both the body cream and the exfoliating scrub. Love it.
 
The manager at Bath and Body Works recommended Tangelo Woods to me as well and it's a great fragrance also. I love how my room smells when I put it on in the morning. It's sweet and citrusy. It reminds me of summer. The final product that's not too fragrant but effective at moisturizing is the Coconut Body Butter at Trader Joe's. I am a fan of their Peppermint Tea Tree body wash and soaps as well; they are staples in my shower routine. If you have dry skin like me, try this products to see if they help keep you moisturized during the winter season.
 
Kimmy B.


0 comments:

Post a Comment