Shecky's Beauty Night Out







 
 
 
Last Friday I went to Shecky's Beauty Night Out in NYC. The event itself was just okay. I think I'll go again maybe next year. My only constructive comment is that I wish it was more interactive. I stayed for about thirty minutes, but it wasn't what I expected. I thought there would be more demos and makeovers happening. The event was basically a venue for vendors to share their products. This was okay but I expected more. That being said, I did get a goodie bag! Here's what I got :)
 
 
  • Products from Kotex (which will come in handy)
  • Miss Jessies Pillow Soft Curls
  • Smoothing Day Cream samples from the Body Shop
  • Oil Free Acne Wash from Neutrogena
  • All Natural Sweetner from Wholesome Sweeteners (I recommend them by the way)
  • Impress Nails (review coming soon)
  • Crystal Deoderant Towlettes (I recommend them)
  • NYX stick blush (super excited!)
  • Twisted Sista Leave in Conditoner Detangler
  • Shea Moisture Shave
  • Likewise Daily Skincare
  • Seamless Mirror and Nail File Duo
  • Soft Lips Lip Chap With SPF
 
 
 
Yeah, that's a lot of stuff. I'd say the trip was worth it. I know that Sheckys is having another event next month. It would be a fun outting with the girls but I'm not sure how interactive it will be. Bring some cash if you think you might want to purchase something from one of the vendors. There were some nice jewelry and apparel peices on display at the event.





0 comments:

Post a Comment