Vaseline & Carmex- The Cure for Dry Lips




I am continuing to talk about the best moisturizers because I have had such a problem with dry everything this winter! My lips also have a history of being dry. I have tried different brands that other people seem to love without much success. I started using a combination of Vaseline Lip Therapy with Carmex (both available at Target). Prior to using Carmex with the Vaseline I had to apply the Vaseline several times a day to get relief. Now that I use them together, I am not having to apply nearly as often (maybe 3 times a day vs. 6 or more times). I start off with the Vaseline and use the Carmex to seal in the moisture. I really like the Carmex because it also has SPF as well. If you're having issues with dry lips try a combination of products to see if they work better together like I did. What are your favorite lip balms? Let me know below.


Kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment