Why Transitioning from Relaxed to Natural is a Good Idea

I started my natural hair journey around President Obama's first inauguration. I actually needed to do something with my hair and could not afford to go to a stylist. This was why I decided to go natural. I love saving time and money. I've considered growing my hair back out but just haven't because I love keeping my hair short and natural. I might grow it back out in the future but I've been very happy and am still learning a lot about my hair. I found out about b. Free TV on Pinterest and wanted to share a youtube video she did about transitioning. I still love wigs and weaves but I know regardless of whether I grow my hair out, I won't be getting another perm any time soon.




Click here to check out the b. Free TV pinterest board.
Kimmy

0 comments:

Post a Comment