Got Intensely Dry Skin During the Winter? What's the Best Moisturizer for Dry Skin?



Sometimes You Have to Go for What You Know :)




 I wrote another post about curing dry skin  but I have recently had to go back to the drawing board because my skin got severely dry over the past week or two. I ran out of what I was using and needed to find some more cost effective products. My mother raised me on Vaseline. I remember reading something about petroleum jelly not being the best product to use on your skin and that's why I haven't used it in so long but I've come back to it because it works. I've paired that with St. Ives Intensive Healing Lotion twice a day and have noticed a BIG difference in my skin. It feels great. The itchiness and dryness has almost gone away completely. I have only been using this combination for a few days and am happy with my investment. 

I had been interested in trying St. Ives for a minute because it's all natural and their products have gotten good reviews on other blogs. What steered me a way from trying the lotion sooner was the design of the bottle. It's not very travel friendly. I have solved that issue by purchasing another container that closes just in case I need something to travel with. Everything from my hair to my lips to my skin has been dry. I'm seeing improvements with the products I am trying thus far. This is my second winter on the East Coast and my skin has been acting up in ways I've never experienced before. If you have any suggestions for your favorite moisturizer for dry skin, please let me know! 



Kimmy


0 comments:

Post a Comment