This month is wig month! I am so excited to be bringing you a collection of great videos about wigs. Everything from wig making, to coloring, and wig reviews will be featured during this month's series. I will be focusing primarily on lace wigs in this series and hope that you find it helpful! Let's get started with a few lace wig reviews:

I'll start with a synthetic lace wig review by Ms. Nitraa B.



SassyTress is featuring a human hair wig review by Sassy Secret in this video.



I wanted to feature both a synthetic wig and human hair wig review so that you could really see the difference between the two. Wigs van be quite an investment and it might be hard to know which is best for you. I like both synthetic and human hair wigs. In my opinion it just depends on the quality of the vendor.

See You Next Time,
Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment