Taking Care of Your Hair and Hair Growth Tips & How to Get a Custom Wig

This is wig month and one thing I can't stress enough is taking care of your own hair whether you wear a wig, weave or whatever. I am interested in wigs as a hobbie but also as protective styling. I wear my hair natural and do not plan on wearing it straight again. Wigs give me versatility and are a lot of fun. Here are few quick videos that offer great advice about taking care of you hair while you're wearing extensions, wigs, or tranitioning.

This is actually the video that inspired this blog post. SimplyYounique gives solid hair growth advice in this video that is worth listening to. You've probably heard it before but it works.



BeautifulMoments100 3 Secrets to Long Healthy Hair



Finally another hair care video for wig and weave divas with information about where to get a custom wig by Taren916:



Kim

0 comments:

Post a Comment