Where to Get NYX Cosmetics at Discounted Prices

Hi Divas! This is the first curated video for you by AllThingsFabulous101. She is definitely one of my favorite YouTubers and she is also the person who introduced me to NYX cosmtics. Here is one of her older NYX haul videos with information on where to get NYX cosmetics at discounted prices online. I know a few people were wondering where to get NYX in stores and currently the only place I know of is ULTA. I haven't seen any NYX at any independent stores in the NYC area but if I ever spot some I will let you know. Please comment below if you know of any other places to get NYX in your area!





You can find AllThingsFabulous101 online by clicking the link.
Here is the link to the store she mentions, www.BeautyJoint.com.
This is the official NYX site if you're interested.

Stay tuned for more NYX videos to come. This month is going to be all about NYX month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment